Is it Spring Yet?

This lonely snowdrop is the only flower in my garden.

The first day of March is the first day of spring, as far as I'm concerned (despite the fact that we're expecting snow tonight).  The days are noticeably longer, and warmer, too.  I'm ready to banish the brown and bring on the green!

If you are suffering from spring fever, then join me this weekend at the biennial Echter's Gardening Echxpo (click on Coming Events and Classes)  where you can get a big dose of the colors, fragrances, and excitement of spring.  Meet local vendors, hear inspiring lectures, and see gardening how-to demonstrations at one of the country's biggest and best independent garden centers. Stop by my booth, I'd love to meet you!

Echter's Garden Center, 9170 W. 52nd Avenue, Arvada, CO  303-424-7979



garden share bristol. Powered by Blogger.