Finally!

· Posted in



After dealing with the "brilliant" technical staff at Earthlink for a week now, I finally got a real person to come here and fix my DSL line. To celebrate, some recent photos from the garden. The crocus image was taken Feb 26.


Some of my favorite early spring visuals are those of newly emerging perennials. This sedum (Sedum spectabile 'Autumn Joy') looks like tightly bundled ruffles just waiting to explode!
I'll admit that the tall sedums in my garden did not look their best this year. Usually they are a reliable source of winter structure, texture and color, but this year they were smooshed by an early, heavy snow. There are several great varieties of tall sedum, another of my favorites is 'Frosty Morn'. It has stunning variegated foliage and light pink flowers mid to late summer. Plant in full sun with dry to moderate soil moisture.
Welcome spring!

garden share bristol. Powered by Blogger.