Bloggers' Bloom Day

· Posted in


It is the custom, I’ve been told, to post what’s blooming in the garden on the 15th of each month. So, being the responsible garden blogger that I am, I present my list:

SHRUBS
fern-leaf pea shrub---Caragana
cameo quince--- Chaenomeles
lilac---Syringa

PERENNIALS
periwinkle---Vinca major & minor
snow-in-summer---Cerastium
ballerina & bloody cranesbill geraniums---Geranium
bluestar---Amsonia
false forget-me-not---Brunnera
spiderwort---Tradescantia
mullen---Verbascum
Turkish & woolly veronicas---Veronica
yellow flowering ice plant---Delosperma
wallflower---Chamaenerion
basket-of-gold---Aurinia
cottage pinks---Dianthus
bugleweed---Ajuga
creeping phlox---Phlox

BULBS
tulips---Tulipa
Allium

Any day now….
red & white valerians---Centranthus
bearded iris---Iris
Mormon tea---Ephedra
beautybush---Kolkwitzia

Keep in mind that these are just the things in my garden that are blooming today!
Photo: creeping phlox (Phlox subulata).

garden share bristol. Powered by Blogger.