Garden Tour Season

· Posted in


Garden tour season has begun! Now through August you can enjoy visiting gardens around the region on almost any weekend. I love garden tours! I always get inspired by the show of personal creativity expressed in each setting. It’s fun to see different plant/color combinations and to oooh and aaah over the plants I love but can’t manage to grow in my lean, sandy soil; like viburnums (I love viburnums)! And nothing beats a really great shade garden, except maybe a really great xeriscape. See what I mean?

If you love wandering through old neighborhoods, and if the terms “quirky” and “funky” have a positive appeal, then don’t miss the 7th Annual Enchanted Gardens of Northwest Denver tour next Saturday, June 9th. This is a fun one, folks! Be sure to stop by the Victorian home on Shoshone Street. I designed the landscape just a few years ago, but it’s really filling in nicely. I'll be there in the morning to answer questions and talk about gardens and design. See you there!

garden share bristol. Powered by Blogger.