Stepping into Spring

Wow, there is just so much going on with regards to growing food, saving farms and creating new gardens. Its been a while since I posted some of my photos. Here is a brief look at what's been going on this Spring.

Carole and I giving our 'Introduction to Food Production' workshop to the BCGEU.

Ilse and I gave a workshop on 'Square Foot Food Gardens' at the Fraser Basin Youth Congress.

Betsy Mae and I felt very fortunate to participate in the UBC Farm Trek.
It was such an amazing event!


Meet Catriona - she is our School's Project coordinator.

Here are some of her containers in preparation for the students to arrive.

Betsy Mae worked hard to help us prepare the pots for planting.
Renovations to improve the safety of the SPEC roof deck are almost done.
Carole and I were pretty happy that we manged to put together our new shed.



The SPEC building in Spring.
Happy planting:)
Cheers,
Tara


garden share bristol. Powered by Blogger.